Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Love Me

When you tell me to go out in the dark,
I’m trusting you,
When you say to hold your hand and jump,
I’m believing in you,
When you tell me everything’s gonna be okay,
You better be right,
When I’m upset and can’t seem to cope,
I want you to hold me tight,
When I’m happy and full of life and laughter,
I want you to laugh with me,
When I fall silent and look at your lips,
I want you to kiss me,
When you’re sad and need a hug,
I hope you tell me,
When life gets tough and you feel alone,
Please trust me,
When you want to be with someone,
I hope you come to me,
When you want to love someone,
Love me.

~Bri~

4 comments:

Helen Lindamood said...

I'm still working on getting this painted on my wall.

Sabrina Hatch said...

<3 you Helen :)

Helen Lindamood said...

I made a poster and put it on my closet door. Mommy didn't like the idea of it permanently on her precious white walls.

Sabrina Hatch said...

I have the perfect idea for a present... :)